Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

looking at the stars

looking at the stars, fly to your habitual thoughts you there .... .. according to custom, now you should rest, and can last you're sick, do not know that there are no safe sleep. Every time the draft is always a pen name of the paper, hoping to convince you take medication, can each time reluctant to use the command tone ...... I am very contradictory, you may christian louboutin not know your importance to me, really, you all of me is my day you ......
that I will not be too accommodating to you, but I can not ...... this is not tolerance, respect it, it may be reluctant to ...... you have no excessive demands. you say if I with anger, it can spread to you, I do not know why you say so? often heard your voice, the mind is always christian louboutin shoes so satisfying to me you angry? impossible, I really can not do .. ....
a few days is my birthday, the day I usually would not bother to remember, in my image seems to have only told you once, you are so familiar, I really touched ......
the same day, I always have an idea, I think if I could always at your side, How good it ...... although I may not do many things, but it will take care of you stop ......
my instinct is still a quiet night, christian louboutin sale hearts are still ....... I is not around when the good for me, please take care of yourself ......
boy cry, he did not know how the girl, why he was so cold, the boy asked a friend what that friend has
know, do not know how to counsel the boy. girls recently, boys do not know anything, the only understanding is that girls are busy, busy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen